- Clean Code and The Clean Coder are two fantastic books by Robert C. Martin that will make hate the code you have been writing so far.
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Head First: Design Patterns. Have you ever had difficulty learning design patters? well explain them in the most approachable way possible with examples and exercises
- Working Effectively With Legacy Code almost every thing we say about refactoring is covered in this great book.
- The Art of Unit Testing: this is a great book about unit testing
- Growing Object-Oriented Software: this book takes a rather different approach to unit testing and TDD that is foundation of the London school of TDD
- Working Effectively with Unit Tests great book with lots of practical advice on how to actually test both greenfield and brownfield projects. I discoverd it in this episode of SE-Radio: SE-Radio Episode 256
- xUnit Patterns: This is the reference book for anithing arrond unit testing, If you have any doubt, before asking stack overflow you should check in here
- Dot Net Rocks: what can I say other than they have been running the show for more that 10 years? they are funny and super interesting and they always interview people working on really coll tecnologies
- Coding Blocks: this is the first programmnig podcast that we started listening, this guys are amazing, they dig deep into a lot of tecnology related topics, but they are also super funny
- Full Stack Radio
- MS Dev Show
- Code Newbie
- Software Engineering Daily